Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sending Reiki at a Distance



I received a call recently from one of my students who I attuned to a Reiki Level II (Distance Reiki) practitioner this past spring. She moved to the east coast soon after receiving her Reiki II Attunement and was bummed out that she could not return for her father’s surgery. But, there was something positive she could do for her father.

“My dad was set to have a complicated open heart surgery. I sent my dad Reiki II during his surgery and the surgeon came out of the room (earlier than expected) to inform the family that everything went VERY well and in fact he did not have to do as much as he had originally thought (they were supposed to replace my dad's valve but they did not have to). After open heart surgery, a patient is supposed to be in ICU for at least a few days, guess what? My dad was only there for ONE DAY! Reiki II continued to help my father recover from his surgery very quickly. :)  It was a miracle!”

Question: Did you also send your dad Distance Reiki in anticipation of the surgery?

“Yes I did send it in anticipation of the surgery!”

So what is Distance Reiki?

Distance Reiki is the ability to send the energy that is Reiki across time and space. With the aid of three Reiki symbols, a picture or an image in your mind, and the intention to send Reiki, you are able to send healing energy to anyone in the next room, the next state, or anywhere in the world.

“The telephone, cable TV and Internet all use energy frequencies we can’t see in order to function.  The electricity in our homes does the same, as does a radio. All of these have to be tuned to the particular frequency they operate at in order to work. They all have ways to adjust the flow of energy built in so that we can turn them on, off or use them in a different way. And all of them were thought too unbelievable to be true when people first heard of them.

Distant Reiki works the same way. It is energy that must be “tuned” to the person it is being sent to. Once it is “tuned in” it will flow through the energy currents that exist naturally, just the same way that a phone signal or wifi signal does. Distance is no object for it, just as it is no object for the internet or phone communications…With Reiki, the practitioner is the conduit of the energy.”

By Angie Webster
reikirays.com

Distance Reiki can be used to send energy to any situation you want to see a positive outcome from, whether it be a person, place or thing. Here’s more:

 “As for the job, I had an interview and it went wonderfully!! I should be hearing back from the company shortly! I also received a call back from another company I had applied to and will be scheduling an interview with them as well.  :)”

Question:  Did you send Reiki II to the interview? Have you kept sending?

“And yes again! :)  I sent it to my interview, and have been doing positive affirmations everyday and sending Reiki to my positive affirmations too!  :)”

So, what do you think? Would you like to help someone, a friend, a family member, who is in need? The use of Reiki energy can help.

Emmy Martinez
Reiki Master
San Diego, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment